一个
Keep me safe while I sleep.
当我睡着的时候。给我安全感]
2
No matter how much I practice, I can't make drawings of you pretty enough.
【无论我练习多少次,都无法完全画出你的美】
三
Everything is always more beautiful reflected in your eyes.
【一切反映在你眼中总会更好】
四
If you get wet, you'll get sick.
[如果你淋湿了,你会感冒]
五
Did you swallow a magnet too? I feel like I can't pull away.
【磁铁也吞了吗?感觉我们形影不离]
六
I would hug you if my arms weren't so nubbly.
[如果我的胳膊不那么短,我可以拥抱你]
七
I'll just pretend to hug you until you get here.
[我会假装拥抱你,直到你来]
八
The average adult blue whale has a heart that weighs more than 200 pounds, but still it couldn't love you as much as I do.
[平均而言,一只成年蓝鲸的心脏超过2000磅。即使那样,也不可能像我一样爱你]
九
You should meet my girlfriend. I bet she could teach you how to be pretty.
[你应该见见我的女朋友,她肯定能教你怎么变得更漂亮]
10
I wish you would love me.
我只希望你爱我。
11
If I can't hear your heartbeat,you're too far away.
【如果我听不到你的心跳,那是因为你离我太远了】
12
Even if you were horrifically disfigured in a freak accident and looked like thiiiis ,I'd still love you.
[即使你变成了怪物,我依然爱你]
13
I made you a cookie but I eated it.
[我给你做了饼干,但是我自己吃了]
14
Please don't break this.
[请不要打破它]
15
I brought this anchor along because when I'm with you, my heart feels like it's full of helium.
【我带着这个锚很久了,因为和你在一起的时候,我的心满满的,像氦气一样】
16
I went to pick you a flower, but it was a venus fly trap and it bit my head, so I killed it and got you this piece of grass instead.
【本来要给你摘一朵花,没想到是捕蝇草,他咬了我的头,我就杀了它,拿了这么一片草代替】
17
Umm, be happy, okay? I killed it for you.
【嗯,开心点好吗?我替你杀了它]
18
Teddies don't hug back, but sometimes they're all you've got.
【小熊不会抱你,但有时候他们是你的全部】
(内容摘自网络)