alook 怎么用,alook 申请退款

  

     

  

     

  

  1.“双11”狂欢节双十一购物狂欢节   

  

  阿里巴巴着手扩大“双11”狂欢节。   

  

  阿里巴巴要不断扩大双十一购物狂欢节。   

  

     

  

  2.购物盛宴   

  

  光棍节现在是中国的购物旺季。   

  

  现在光棍节已经成为中国的购物盛宴。   

  

     

  

  3.剁手的人剁手的人   

  

  剁手族是网上消费大户,他们自嘲说在网上买了太多东西后,他们想剁手。   

  

  “剁手族”实际上指的是网购大户,他们挖苦说,因为在网上买了太多东西,所以想剁手。   

  

     

  

  4.购物狂   

  

  作为一个购物狂,这并不像你想象的那样令人兴奋。   

  

  像购物狂一样生活绝对没有你想象的那么刺激。   

  

     

  

  5.break the bank形容某物很贵;失去家财   

  

  我们买不起这个钱包,它会让我们倾家荡产。   

  

  我们买不起这个包,它太贵了。   

  

     

  

  6.挥金如土。   

  

  如果你挥金如土,你会有一个很紧的钱包。   

  

  再花钱如流水,手就紧了。   

  

     

  

  7.信用卡透支   

  

  他声称他的妻子耗尽了他的银行账户,刷爆了他所有的信用卡。   

  

  他声称他的妻子花光了他银行账户里所有的钱,刷爆了他所有的信用卡。   

  

     

  

  8.随意挥霍   

  

  有些人喜欢极简主义设计,愿意花钱购买现代极简主义家具。   

  

  有些人热爱极简设计,愿意花钱买现代主义的极简家具。   

  

     

  

  9.疯狂购物/疯狂扫货   

  

  有些人在压力大的时候会疯狂购物。   

  

  有些人在压力下会疯狂购物。   

ok 怎么用,alook 申请退款3.jpg">

  

10. push the boat out 大肆庆祝;为某事花一大笔钱

  

They really pushed the boat out for their daughter’s wedding.

  

他们为女儿的婚礼花了一大笔钱。

  

  

11. live (from) paycheck to paycheck 月光族

  

Almost 8 out of 10 American workers say they live paycheck to paycheck to make ends meet.

  

几乎10个美国人中有8个说他们月月花光工资勉强维持生计。

  

  

12. money burns a hole in one’s pocket 有钱必花光

  

Money burns a hole in Lisa's pocket.

  

钱在丽莎的口袋里总是呆不住。

  

  

13. be broke 破产,身无分文

  

Unfortunately, it really doesn’t matter whether you make $40, 000 or $400, 000 per year, you can still be broke without a plan.

  

不幸的是,无论你每年赚得40000还是400000,你也会因为没有一个合理的安排而破产。

  

  

14. dirt-poor 极贫困的

  

The two kidnappers were dirt poor and had no experience, so they were quickly arrested by the police.

  

两个绑架者身无分文又毫无经验,所以很快就被警察捉拿归案。

  

  

15. poor as a church mouse 一贫如洗

  

With his company doing bankrupt, he is now as poor as a church mouse .

  

随着他的公司倒闭破产,他目前已是一贫如洗。

  

  

16. discount or reduction折扣

  

An enterprise sells commodities (products) or provides services to individuals through price discount or reduction.

  

企业通过价格折扣、折让方式向个人销售商品(产品)和提供服务。

  

  

17. buy-one-get-one-free offer 买一送一

  

We had a great response to our buy -one-get -one-free offer.

  

我们买一送一的方案得到非常良好的反应。

  

  

18. seckilling 秒杀

  

When associated with online shopping, "seckill" refers to the quick sell out of newly-advertised goods.

  

当“秒杀”和网上购物相联系时,指的是快速销售出新的广告商品。

  

  

19. fauxsumerism 假消费主义

  

Fauxsumerism refers to browsing products and engaging with brands without the intention of purchasing anything.

  

“假消费主义”指的是逛商店或关注某个品牌的商品但却没有购买的打算。

  

  

20. deshopper 买完就退的人

  

Key traits of deshoppers were the tendency to brag about deshopping victories to friends, and the perception that returning goods for a full refund was like 'winning a battle' against retailers.

  

买完就退者的主要特征有喜欢向朋友炫耀自己买完就退的战绩,而且当他们全款退货后,他们会觉得像打赢了一场针对零售商的战争。

  

  

  

1. 顾客进入商店时,店主或店员的常用语:

  

What can I do for you?

  

Can (May) I help you?

  

Is there anything I can do for you?

  

May (Can) I do something for you?

  

  

2. 店主向顾客推荐物品时的用语:

  

Which shirt do you like? 你想买哪一件衬衫?

  

What size (color、kind...)do you want? 你想买哪种型号(颜色、种类……)?

  

Do you like this size ( color、kind...)? 你喜欢这种型号(颜色、种类……)吗?

  

Is this (Are these)all right? 这个(这些)可以吗?

  

What about these (those)? 这些(那些)怎么样?

  

What else would you like? 你还想要点什么?

  

  

3.顾客要告诉店主或店员想买什么时的用语:

  

Can you show me...? 你能给我看看……吗?

  

I would like (want) some... 我想买……

  

Have you got any...? 你们有……吗?

  

I'm looking for... 我想买……

  

  

4.顾客向店主或店员询问价钱或讨价还价时的用语:

  

How much is it (are they)? 多少钱?

  

How much do you ask for it (them)? 这个(些)多少钱?

  

What does it come to? 一共多少钱?

  

Can it (they) be cheaper? 能便宜点吗?

  

That’s too much dear. 太贵了。

  

Can you sell it for two yuan? 两元钱你卖吗?

  

Can you come down a little? 能便宜一点吗?

  

How much do you want? 你想要多少钱?

  

  

5.顾客选购物品时,店主和顾客之间交谈的常用语:

  

May I have a look at it(them)? 我可以看看吗?

  

Can I try it (them) on? 我可以试一试吗?

  

…is (are) over there.……在那儿

  

  

  

1. What are you doing?

  

你在干什么?

  

I’m just looking for a nice pillow on Taobao.

  

我在淘宝上找一个漂亮的枕头。

  

Do you shop online often?

  

你经常在网上购物吗?

  

Yes. It's very convenient and the price is even lower.

  

是啊。很方便而且价格还更加便宜呢。

  

  

2. They're here! Now that's speedy service! And they arrived within two days of each other!

  

东西来了!现在真是服务迅速!而且这两样收到的时间,间隔不到两天!

  

OK. I just saw a Versace for thirty dollars. This stuff can't be real!

  

好。我看到一件范思哲才三十美元。这东西不可能是真的!

  

Most of it is. You should sign up.

  

大部分都是真的。你该注册一个试试。

  

  

3. What an enchanting skirt you have on!

  

你的裙子真好看!

  

Thank you! Guess how much it costs.

  

谢谢,猜猜多少钱。

  

Bright colors, smooth material, exquisite craftsmanship, soft lines…Darling, it looks elegant on you! It can't be any cheap stuff. Something around two hundred, I guess.

  

颜色亮丽,料子光滑,做工精致,线条也很柔和…你穿上它显得真高雅。肯定便宜不了吧?大概200块?

  

Your offer is way off the mark. It set me back only sixty-five.

  

你的报价太离谱了,我只花了65块。

  

  

4. Can I help you?

  

有什么需要帮忙的吗?

  

Yes, I have a complaint to make.

  

恩,我有点意见。

  

What's the problem?

  

有什么问题吗?

  

I bought this skirt in your store last week. What a famous brand is that! The stitches are coming off. Anyway, I'd like to ask for a refund for this skirt.

  

上周我在你们店里买了这条裙子。这是什么牌子啊!线头都松了!不管怎么说,我想要退货。

  

I'm sorry. They are not refundable. But we can exchange it for you, OK?

  

对不起,它们是不能退的。 但我们可以给您换一条,行吗?

  

OK.

  

好吧。

相关文章